Tussy Cream Deodorant Tussy Cream Deodorant Vs Commercial Deodorants?

Tussy cream deodorant vs commercial deodorants? - tussy cream deodorant

These things seem to be the same as Dove or secret (which only comes in a bottle and not a stick of work) says, but he is an anti-perspirant (only a deodorant)
You do not have the exact ingrediants, but aluminum sulfate, on the other things aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex gli are ...
Therefore, it is almost the same, only an older version?
I've been here for many decades.

Would you say it is better or worse?

2 comments:

♪ Pamela ♫ said...

Deodorant does not hold sweat as an anti-perspirant that does not work - be careful. The company has been around a long time and is cheaper, but tend to be sticky and the result may not be what you expect. Good luck ☼

proudmom said...

I Tuss, when I was a teenager, there are many moons ... I can not say .... Difference and held it with .... I was not doing what is

My daughter tried to Eleanor, and it did not.

Post a Comment