Communion Prayer Cards I'm Looking For An English Translation To An Italian Prayer On A First Communion Rememberance Card.?

I'm looking for an english translation to an Italian prayer on a first communion rememberance card.? - communion prayer cards

O Gesù, Pastore Eternal e Re di tutti i cuori Ma oggi che nel mio curore IS SAP, to enlighten the mind nel cammino della mia vita, and the rowan and generosity pruezza 'della mia anima. Benedictine Dad, Mom, I Nonni, father and tutti amici e vicini lontani.

I have tried to translate the translation program, but it makes little sense.

1 comments:

Dee J said...

O Jesus, eternal shepherd and the king of all hearts, the place in my heart that today, enlighten my mind in the way of life and saveguard performance and the generosity of my soul. Bless my father, my mother, my grandparents and parents and friends, near and far.

Post a Comment