Msn Addy Online Now Asked A Friend For Her Msn Addy?

Asked a friend for her msn addy? - msn addy online now

I was speakin this young girl sitting next to me who touched my chair in a free lesson and I was on MSN.

say it was worth mentioning, as people online msn etc, and then she told me: "do u have?

and I said yes, but I havent used msn for ages. "

[Week]
Maybe I realized I wanted my Addy? So I felt bad.

I asked: "May I have your e-mail UR. She replied:" Yes .. but I do not use it much, "so stupid, said:" Oh its ok, then Nevermind.

Was rejected I went home and as the subject, she said: "I thought you had not used it much? .. I said," Well, I have abit.

that the lesson of all that she looked at me a lot tryin to get my attention to + crossin her legs toward me. obvious.
What am I thinking? Is she just a friend?

After school, both asleep, but she seemed angry at me (I do not know why). To ensure, I was totally crazy not asked him to help me do something and he did.

1 comments:

kieran said...

hahaha, all good brother.
Ask your Frickin msn bro.
simple as that.

Post a Comment