Facebook Unblock January 27 2010 Spirtual Drunk: What Can I Do To Get My Friend Back?

Spirtual drunk: What can I do to get my friend back? - facebook unblock january 27 2010

Sun tried in January by a bunch of **** happened in my life and my friends for life, and she became angry and then understand why I can help, but he told me, Then the problems started to make really incapacitated.

Now do not talk, but I unblock Facebook, and asked if he would accept my application if I am asked to roast his friendship, but I do not think it answered, and if you do not say.

What can I do to recover? I love both. I still think of her every day, I heard a song and I remember a time when we were together and so, and do you know? Just sucks.

4 comments:

mithril said...

Say it with flowers? I do not know. Some become friends, which is sad.

womanisa... said...

It's really her, if she wants to be friends.

I'm fighting with my friends all the time.
The key is time.
If she wants to be friends after a while we will miss you and you begin to speak and be beautiful.

Try calling her, I would not recommend that appear in your house, or something like that.

Gentleman Jack said...

You love? I thought you were gay ...

, So hard to say.

can try to believe that the fight would be sorry for something concrete about this, but alas, it is the logical way to go, and she is a girl, is the logical way out.

SRY.

Kim said...

Give him time.

Post a Comment