Climbing Harness For 50 Inch Waist Pack Goat Question?!?

Pack goat question?!? - climbing harness for 50 inch waist

I have a great package of Boer goats large 50-inch (375 pounds) and I will be charged every day around 50 kg of equipment, training, and even mounted if I climb on my back I'm sitting right behind the shoulder and in front of the packaging of game, and a race to the halter and lead rope. If the total weight of the backpack and my horse says Oury same as 240 pounds and led for 3 years and the vet couldnt be his leg joints and back, in better health, but my question is: Sometimes I just want to take your parcels and a walk outside the camp and what the general public that the people traveling, goats, asked himself the title?
Here's a picture of my goat is http://picasaweb.google.com/sdfhfgjh/UntitledAlbum02 # 5359614604368522034

0 comments:

Post a Comment