Dry Nose More Condition_treatment My 1.5 Yr Old Cat Has A Dry Nose, Isn't Eating Or Drinking As Much, And Sleeps More Lately. Any Ideas?

My 1.5 yr old cat has a dry nose, isn't eating or drinking as much, and sleeps more lately. Any ideas? - dry nose more condition_treatment

Note: I know a lot about cats and I am delighted with my degree in animal science preserve. I am aware that there may be a cold, but for now, I have a job to say moved (only) and $ 100 and fork to the vet that it is only a cold. Seeking advice from people who have had a similar problem, veterinarians, etc.

I have 7 / 17, my mother took my cats in 7 / 10. It gives them something to eat too much at once, so when I arrived, they used to eat half of what is on your plate, instead of everything. Since then I've tried on a regular schedule back, but I was at my place 9 / 1, so I'd be able to control 24 / 7 to 9 days. Since we have received in the new place, I realized that I had never seen Evo drink a cup of water, as the dripping faucet, and then eat only half your meal, regardless of the AMT. I noticed his nose was dry yesterday and can not sleep.

All cats are current on changes within just a vaccination, and they lived together for 4 years

0 comments:

Post a Comment